||[Jan. 13th, 2006|04:38 pm]
the ocean loves the sea
Welcome to the new 2006 edition of getting to know your friends. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends.|
1. What time did you get up this morning?
about 7:50, because of the renovation works in my street (mainly because of the power pick).
2. Diamonds or pearls?
Pearls I guess. Actually I like both but I don't own any.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Where the truth lies. Pretty good.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Gilmore Girls, That 70's show, Weeds
5. What did you have for breakfast?
Nothing - just a coffee when arriving at work.
6. What is your middle name?
I don't have any.
7. What is your favorite food?
French food, because it has a great variety.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Saucisson, mashed potatoes, butter.
9. Your favorite Potato chip?
That is such an american question! I wouldn't know...
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Twin Cinema by the New Pornographers.
11. What kind of car do you drive?
My boyfriend has a Citroën C3.
14 Favorite drink?
Wine. French. And tomato juice.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?
Cuba, Chili, New Zealand.
16.What color is your bathroom?
Green and yellow-brownish. Ugly
17. Favorite brand of clothing?
the unaffordables: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Chloé
else: Comptoir des Cottoniers, Anthropologie (but have never shopped there), FCUK, Caroll, Petit Bateau.
18.Where would you retire?
On a house on the ocean (not on the beach, just near the rocks near the sea).
19 Favorite time of day?
When I arrive home after work.
21. Favorite sport to watch?
22. Who do you least expect to send this back?
I won't send it anyway so...
23. Person you expect to send it back first?
24. What laundry detergent do you use?
25. Coke or Pepsi?
26. Are you a morning person or night owl?
27. What size shoe do you wear?
28. Do you have pets?
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your friends?
Party tonight :)
30. What (who) did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to own a house with a pool and horses.
31. Favorite Candy Bar?
33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life?
Saleswoman, web designer, programmer, accountant.
34. Favorite season?
35. Nicknames you've had?
37. Eye color:
38. Ever been to Africa?
Twice in Tunisia
39. Ever been toilet papering?
40. Love someone so much it made you cry?
41. Been in a car accident?
42. What's a question no one has ever asked you? (I added this since #42 was missing)
Why do you like answering to those questions?
43. Favorite day of the week?
44. Favorite restaurant?
I have some great ones in Paris, in my area. Nice cheap cosies ones.
45. Favorite flower?
Bougainvilliers, poppies and sunflowers.
46. Favorite ice cream?
47. Disney or Warner Brothers?
48. Favorite fast food restaurant?
One in La Défense that makes salads with anything you want in it.
49. What color is your bedroom carpet?
50. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail?
Again, not a mail
52. Which store would you choose to Max out your Credit Card?
53. What do you do most often when you are bored?
Read, watch tv
56. Last person you went to dinner with?
57. Ford or Chevy?
Ford. Again, such an american question
58. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing but I listened to Electrelane this morning.
59. What is your favorite color?
60. Lake, Ocean or River?
61. How many tattoos do you have?
62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
Chicken of course
63. How many people are you sending this email to?
64. Favorite Cocktail?
65. Red or White wine?
66. Where would you go for a girls or boys weekend get-a-way?
One week end shopping/partying in London or Berlin.
67. What do you want to be?
A mother, a wife. But for the moment I'm me and that's enough.
68. Republican or Democrat?
69. Favorite Family Vacation?